G R A T I T U D E

 I'm 33 and I can say that with age comes g r a t i t u d e. And freedom. Freedom to believe in yourself. And then it all goes back to gratitude. The circle is closed. Freedom - YOU - Gratitude. 

This feeling is a relatively recent one for me. I've been experiencing it for three-four years. Because three or four years ago I started to let go of fears, limits and constraints and enjoy the simplicity of life and of me. 

This year I managed to celebrate my birthday on my terms. And it was wonderful. The mantra, the thing I obsessively heard in my head throughout the day-week was gratitude

I am grateful not to a divine figure who might have created us and given us life, strength, death and illness, but to life, to the present moment and to myself. 

Gratitude.

Gratitude. 

Gratitude. 

I'm stuck here, in this feeling, and it's so bloody wonderful. 


  

 

Comentarii

Postări populare